Key features of our Worksheets:
- Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage the child.
- Variety of activities to reiterate and understand concepts better.
- Easy understanding of the questions, thereby limiting a parent’s supervision to read the questions. (Only for class 1 to class 6)
- Stiffer pages that can withstand rough handling.
- Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
Topics covered in English
- Identifying weather
- Identifying adjectives
- Comprehend the concept of analogy and rhyming words
- Identify and recognize antonyms
- Rearrange letters to form words
- Use the correct articles
- Practice the use of capital letters
- Differentiate between “w” and “wh” words
- Rearrange words to form sounds
- Form grammatically correct sentences
- Reading and comprehension
- Rewrite as logically complete sentences
- Identify regular and irregular plurals
- Practice the use of prepositions
- Rewrite the sentence with correct use of punctuation marks
- Construct new words
- Combine two words to form compound nouns
- Correlate pronouns with nouns
- Differentiate between countable and uncountable nouns
- Match nouns with descriptive phrases
- Relate objects with their functions and classify objects based on size
- Use of prepositions
- Identify punctuation mark
- Identify synonyms