Key features of our Worksheets:
- Bright colorful pages to intrigue and engage the child.
- Variety of activities to reiterate and understand concepts better.
- Easy understanding of the questions, thereby limiting a parent’s supervision to read the questions. (Only for class 1 to class 6)
- Stiffer pages that can withstand rough handling.
- Designed by experienced educationalists and in tune with the current NCERT syllabus.
Topics covered in English (240 Pages)
- Identifies words and their spellings
- Adjectives and Adverbs
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Correlate words with proper prefixes
- Associate verbs with appropriate phrases
- Identifies words appropriate to the content, complete the passage
- Use words to form questions
- Complete similes with the right associations
- Use punctuations marks and capital letters
- Correlate words to form common collocations
- Compound words
- Identifies common words
- Use appropriate conjunctions
- Form grammatically correct sentences and meaningful sentences
- Differentiate between the use of single and double “t”
- Write the full form of contractions
- Homonyms and homophones
- Vocabulary building
- Identify rhyming words
- Recognize silent letters
- Singular and plural