Grade 8 Experifun Science Gadget Kit contains 3 Products
Bring concepts to life
1) Charge Sensor for Electrostatic Charge.
- Charge Sensor is a device which helps you visualize charge which is not possible otherwise.
- This little 'lightning shape' device helps detect negative charge and enables to understand the concept of negative & positive charge, dissipation of charge, electrostatic field etc.
- Concepts Covered: transfer of charge, explore charge with different materials, adhesion, and dissipation of charge.
2) Imager for Light.
- ‘Imager', is an extremely simple way to see and understand how light travels.
- This powerful gadget help visualize the pattern of ray diagrams.
- Concepts covered: path of light, reflection of light, plane mirrors, and objects that reflect light.
- Insulator Conductor is a plug shaped gadget which enables you to interact with the electrical properties of materials around us.
- This gadget detects even a marginal amount of current and helps identify it as an Insulator or a Conductor.
- Concepts covered: Transfer of Electricity, Open circuits, Closed circuits.
Concepts covered: Electrostatic charge, Electric insulators and conductor and Light.
No of activities: 13
User Manual/Lesson Plan and DVD with activity video